Taste of Auckland is one of my favourite foodie events of the year. There’s something exciting and fun about sampling dishes from fine dining restaurants without the prim tablecloths, or a particular occasion to justify the outing.
This year I’m uber excited for Adriano Zumbo’s demonstration in the Electroleux Taste Theatre. As one of Australasia’s most celebrated dessert chefs, I can’t wait to see what he’ll whip up!
Some other highlights I’m marking down are:
- Demonstrations from Nick Honeyman, Nadia Lim and Peter Gordon
- TSB Bank Producers Market – always love noseying and supporting NZ’s own artisanal products
- Chef secrets new for 2016 – learn how to cook (and eat) a signature dish from one of NZ’s top chefs. Included in the 15crown price is a glass of wine. First come, first served!
- Brew Street with Kapati Cheese – because, boutique breweries and cheese.
Thanks to Lemongrass Productions, I have a double pass to giveaway to a foodie. The tickets are valid for any session.
To enter go to the Ultimate OmNoms Instagram and tag a foodie friend under the Taste of Auckland post. Tickets are drawn on 28h October, 5pm. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person
- Open to NZ residents only
- Passes will be posted to winners and it is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize.
- Winners will be drawn on Friday 28th October 2016 and will be announced on Instagram
This contest is not associated or endorsed by Instagram however the good folks at Taste of Auckland and Lemongrass Productions have provided the prizes.