Hooray Taste season is upon us again! Something to keep us going until the end of year festivities. Like last year, it’ll be held in Western Springs from November 5-8.
Apart from it being a fun walking degustation from restaurants you normally would pay big bucks for, there’s some special exhibitions really worth checking out.
Here are some I’m bookmarking and double finger crossing that I can make on the day:
- Good Taste session with Megan May (Little Bird Organics, The Unbakery) and Kelly Gibney (Bonnie Delicious)
- Kenwood Cookie Extreme stand (with cookies from Moustache)
- Social Kitchen Theatre by Fisher and Paykel with chef demos
And I’m most excited about the Gourmet Hangi – which is a first for Taste.
Thanks to Lemongrass Productions, I have a double pass to giveaway to a foodie. The tickets are valid for any session.
To enter go to the Ultimate OmNoms Facebook page and tag a foodie friend under the Taste of Auckland post. Tickets are drawn on 30th October, 5pm. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person
- Passes will be posted to winners and it is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize.
- Winners will be drawn on Friday 30th October 2015 and will be announced on Facebook