Matcha & white chocolate cookie mania. Two of my favourites – matcha and cookies. The white chocolate balances out the otherwise bitter tea flavour. I always use a heavy hand when adding the matcha powder, it’s all or nothing.
- 100g unsalted butter
- 50 g castor sugar
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 150g standard flour
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- ¼ baking soda
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Sieve flour, matcha powder and baking soda together
- Melt butter and combine with sugar. Add egg and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add the white chocolate
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on baking paper
- Bake for 8-10min at 165C
To share or not to share – that is your choice!