Matcha & white chocolate cookie mania. Two of my favourites – matcha and cookies. The white chocolate balances out the otherwise bitter tea flavour. I always use a heavy hand when adding the matcha powder, it’s all or nothing!
If you want to create a matcha s’mores cookie, add a marshmallow into each cookie dough before rolling Top it off with Oreos once the cookies are fresh out of the oven. For a little fancy schmancy, you can use your blow torch to create a real toasted marshmallow effect!
Give this recipe a go. It’s super fun making different variations. You may even want to try the ube oreo cookie or biscoff mochi cookie. Make sure you tag your creation with @ultimateomnoms on Instagram so I feature your cookie creation.
Matcha white chocolate cookie
- 200 g unsalted butter (melted)
- 100 g castor sugar
- 200 g brown sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 300 g standard flour
- 2 Tbsp matcha powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Sieve flour, matcha powder and baking soda together
- Melt butter and combine with sugar. Mix together with egg and salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and add the white chocolate
- Roll the cookie dough into balls and place on baking paper
- Bake for 13-15min at 170°C