It’s super duper easy. The key is to use white chocolate that contains cocoa butter (I used Whittaker’s NZ).
Here’s the recipe converted in metric measurements:
– 400g white chocolate
– 120ml heavy cream
– 28g unsalted butter
– 12g matcha
1. Cut the chocolate and butter into chunks so it melts easier
2. Whisk the cream over medium heat but don’t let it boil. Remove from heat when you see bubbles form around the edge
3. Add the chocolate and butter with the cream and mix until completely smooth
4. Sift in the matcha powder and mix until smooth
5. Pour into a lined square pan and refrigerate until firm – about 5 hours
6. Sprinkle with matcha powder and it’s ready to be cut and served!