Published on July 10th, 2015 | by Ultimate OmNoms0
The Food Show 2015 – Double pass giveaway
Hello! It’s that time of the year again – when you feel like snuggling deep into the duvet covers but more excitingly, there are so many foodie events this winter that it would be a shame to be in hibernation. I’ve talked about Graze and Feast on every Friday night this July and I’ve still yet to go to Ponsonby’s Street Food Collective.
The Food Show 2015
One of my favourite annual events at the end of this month is The Food Show. A full day of walking around and tasting, finding new products and getting good deals on chocolates, wines and cheeses. Yes please! Thanks to The Food Show, I have a double pass to giveaway for this year’s Food Show.
It runs from Thursday 30 July – Sunday 2 August 10am – 6pm at ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane, Auckland. Over the years, the ticket prices have risen, no doubt to cover the rising costs of overheads so try to sneak in a ticket for $26, otherwise $28 at the gate.
This year I’m looking forward to the Healthy Hub to try all those amazing health-giving products. I’ll be saying hi to Little Island Coconut Creamery, Goodbuzz Brewing Co., Lalele Organic and checking out Good Cake for egg-free alternatives in baking.
Tips before going:
- Bring a water bottle – all that cheese and wine tasting makes you dehydrated fast
- Bring a big bag if you’re hoping to score good deals on your favourites
- Wear layers, it gets incredibly hot and stuffy inside
- Bring cash – the vendors will love you for it. It also helps to keep track of your spending 😉
To be in the draw to win the double pass, Like the Ultimate OmNoms Facebook Page and tag a foodie friend underneath the photo competition details.
Small print: Terms and conditions
- One entry per person.
- The winner will receive a double pass to The Food Show (valid Friday, Saturday or Sunday).
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize.
- Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Entries close Friday 24 July 2015. Winner will be drawn on Friday 24 July 2015 and will be announced on Facebook.