Published on October 25th, 2015 | by Ultimate OmNoms0
Taste of Auckland 2015 Giveaway
Hooray Taste season is upon us again! Something to keep us going until the end of year festivities. Like last year, it’ll be held in Western Springs from November 5-8.
Apart from it being a fun walking degustation from restaurants you normally would pay big bucks for, there’s some special exhibitions really worth checking out.
Here are some I’m bookmarking and double finger crossing that I can make on the day:
- Good Taste session with Megan May (Little Bird Organics, The Unbakery) and Kelly Gibney (Bonnie Delicious)
- Kenwood Cookie Extreme stand (with cookies from Moustache)
- Social Kitchen Theatre by Fisher and Paykel with chef demos
And I’m most excited about the Gourmet Hangi – which is a first for Taste.
Thanks to Lemongrass Productions, I have a double pass to giveaway to a foodie. The tickets are valid for any session.
To enter go to the Ultimate OmNoms Facebook page and tag a foodie friend under the Taste of Auckland post. Tickets are drawn on 30th October, 5pm. Good luck!
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person
- Passes will be posted to winners and it is the responsibility of the prize winner to redeem their prize.
- Winners will be drawn on Friday 30th October 2015 and will be announced on Facebook