Published on November 27th, 2015 | by Ultimate OmNoms0
Salted Caramel Choc Bomb- overnight oats
I’m a total convert to overnight oats. Sounds intimidating and overly healthy but if you’re reading this you’re obviously my kind of eater [lover of all things that naturally go straight to the thighs].
Luckily [or not so luckily for my fitness goals], I often have bits and bobs leftover from cake decorating.
This time round, it was salted caramel sauce and honey popcorn coated with crushed cashew. Add Ghirardelli dark chocolate to the mix. Done.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk [coconut, almond, dairy..you choose]
- 2 tbsp cacao powder [cocoa as substitute]
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- drizzle of salted caramel
- caramel popcorn
- crushed nuts
- Mix oats, milk, cacao powder and honey to leave overnight in the fridge
- Garnish with goodies in the morning before eating
Of course all the “unhealthy stuff” can be left out, but…I don’t need to debate the combo of salted caramel and chocolate..